(off) Anubian Lights remixes (96-99)-since it's quiet

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 2 23:51:41 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/29/01 11:42:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

> used the above for a "chaser" to Dave Brock "Memo's and Demo's" last
> night....
>
> it worked.(I mean IT REALLY WORKED, I could have known by the little "domed
> POD craft" on the back.(Thanks Andy)(sorting out a credit card-I'll be back
> in a minute)
>
> The Brock CD sure is recommended for anyone who hasn't had it on holiday...
>
> and for (insert your name) the friend that called last nite and interrupted
> the Brock jam- sorry I was so drunken mushmouthed
>
> I am beginning the process as of yesterday
>
> what's up?

This has been officially released now? What label? I found a demo/CD-R of
what I assume is the same material at a store in Santa Monica...what a treat
that was. If you're a Lights fanatic, it's essential.

NP: Nothing, though there should be something okaying, considering how much
new stuff I just got... (I left my heart in San Francisco but fortunately not
my CDs and records).

Chuck