HW: Ron and Jerry

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 3 00:37:33 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/30/01 12:47:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

> I don't really go for Dave's solo stuff either.

seems to be a correlation between solo Brock and the early '80s "Church of
Hawkwind"/electronic era. Spacebrock is full of Church stuff. and Church was
supposed to be a solo (or was it Agents of Chaos?) album originally, right?
and isn't that when Earthed to the Ground came out, too?? I dunno...I really
love most of that material...so I like solo Brock...but am getting a little
tired of hearing the same circa '81 synths sampled over and over...finally...

Chuck