(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Jan 3 03:03:22 EST 2002

chuck:
>Oh, ok. I remember Andy G. mentioning this a while back so I figured it had
>been released more officially. What you describe above is exactly what I
>have, w/the title written on the CD w/a Sharpee. some of the remixes are a
>tad superfluous, imo...but the prev-unreleased stuff is bitchin'. Bits of
>that have since made it onto the Naz Bar album.

I only played "Naz Bar" 1 time and I have completely forgotton what any of
the earlier Anubian Lights is or sounds like,,,,,(oh yeah,,I recall Doran
sounds Hillage-esque on one of them)

didn't even realize there was crossovers

my brain  uhhhhhhhhhhhhh