(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

Thu Jan 3 14:00:34 EST 2002

There are actually two volumes of Anubian Lights Rarities and Remixes, of
which both are in stock at CD Services - apparently we are the only mail
order outlet he will supply, whihc is a credit to us. In my humble opinion,
the second one walks over the first one, but both are great.

As to your purchases, Chuck..............that is one seriously classic set
of stuff, highlights being Species Being, FSOL, Mushroom, Cluster, Mirza and
Salamander,all essential listening, but pray tell I know nothing of Kopecky
Live or the Voco Kesh - what are these?
Andy G.