HW: "the book" from Voiceprint

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jan 3 17:41:33 EST 2002

Doc asked...

>My wife partook of the 3fer sale on Voiceprint for me and got me the
>Glastonbury 90, Paradogs and the "book".
>
>The "book" is being released this year.
>
>What the heck is it????

Well, I was never sure, but I had come to the conclusion that the 'Book' was
probably the 'Dawn of Hawkwind' edition with the photo book, as opposed to
the jewel box variety (which I have actually seen, so it does exist).

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  My Pink Fairies CD came in the mail the other day from Voiceprint, so
they've sent me 5 of the 6 that I ordered under the 3-fer deal (that I
doubled up on), with only Gong est Mort to go.  Free shipping seems good
anywhere, since they've still never charged me anything for that!  Pkgs
still coming from Copenhagen for some reason...guess their warehouse is there.