OFF: 2001's Top 100

Bart Brugmans bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Jan 3 19:18:22 EST 2002

Hi

On 3 Jan 2002, at 18:18, Frank Cinnella wrote:

> BTW, does anyone with an IQ over 30 own these albums???  Not only do I
i think if i was 13, 14 or 15 right now i would own more than a
couple of the albums from this list.

> only own the Tool album, which actually is good...but save for an old
still haven bought it....i liked undertow a lot and aenima a bit less,
so with all the hype i let it pass

> vinyl Aerosmith of "Toys In the Attic", I haven't a solitary sound
Aerosmith....what's that? Ah, its also on the list, so it must be crap
;-)

> from any of the other artists.  That is quite a difficult event also,
I do own some tunes from the other artists on the list. I do like the
Wu Tang Clans earlier stuff, Snoop Dogg was good when he was
still in NWA, U2 made a few nice records in the early 80's, same
counts for The Offspring.

I recently listened to some of the albums on the list, and i must
say i was pleasantly surprised by The Gorrilaz, Nelly Futardo and
OutKast although i wouldn't buy the albums.

> as I am proud possessor of over 2000 vinyl albums and 500+ CDs.  Also,
> the reason for the misspelled names is that both the artist and
> listener don't know how to spell, so it really makes no difference.

Bart

NP: Bongwater - The big sell-out