(off) Anubian Lights, other Space/Psyche-oriented Music

mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Jan 4 05:44:18 EST 2002

hey Chuck

I was just behaving foot-loose (as I'm known to run erratic)

whining on-list- sorry

but I MUST SAY!!!!  The Trower had me ready to die...the Kid Rock had me
ready to live (just had to boot Sheryl Crow track the hell off)

anyway...I realize you have a mission more-so with the radio show!!!

It is motivating to me to see how far I have slipped

I wanna come back from the world of not enough LSD (Polyfuze Method comes
with me tho')

sorry for the clutter and I'll report back on the weird CD matrix
difference between the 3 copies of Spacebrock I have after I pick the weird
one out and ship the other to a BOCL'er (this is the truth, but intended
semi-humor)(oh yeah, one of the discs is inked lighter color, but that is
not the odd one) (haha)

carry on....

and BTW

I need to get that new OFFSPRING since I bought all the other LP's in a
lump binge ....(good one night a year)(one LP after the other all in a row)
(oh shoot- sorry)(saw somebody mention them)

when I get some CD racks I'll do some pink dots and cluster and faust and
whatever you blessed ones think might carry me forward from the ASH RA
TEMPEL....