Hawkwind: Assassins of Allah 7" single for trade

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Jan 7 09:26:01 EST 2002

>I have an extra copy of this rare single which came with the Italian
>magazine "Vinile".  If anyone is interested in trading for it, please
>get in touch.
>
>FoFP

hi Mike..(not that you'd consider Satan for the trade, but can I ask anyway
if the labels are all silver, in which case don't need, or if they have
colors??)

also- for those interested in the HW Live In London 75 LP, it's being
dispatched  today from Japan

I wondered if this could be a new LP boot?? (no offense but I hope NOT)

I'll ask, and I will report as promised, etc:-)