Another promo CD?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Jan 7 10:04:02 EST 2002

>I have vague memories of hearing that there was another (as in other
>than the EMI one) promo CD of Hawkwind around. Does anyone know anything
>about this?

if it was me it was a mistake

I got tricked into buying another EMI "sampler" from the remasters

If you ever see the japaneese full version one (of Gimme Shelter), I
"ain't" got it (sob).....and on the one Stuart just mentioned..don't
know..been unplugged....hmmm

there is a CD (comp, sampler, something -or other) that contains "orgone
accumulater" lifted from Codename 2000, so I hear, but details have
reamained "fuzzy math", and I didn't decide if it was worth persuing more
info yet....