Hawkwind related

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Mon Jan 7 11:18:14 EST 2002

Just call me old fashioned then. I've yet to listen to the extra tracks on
some of the other CD updates I've purchased recently. Anything new tagged on
the end anywhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: M Holmes
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 07/01/02 11:15
Subject: Re: Hawkwind related

William Duffy writes:

> I found the original version to be much better, as I really liked the
> background sounds which were removed from the CD version.

Yeah, I thought that the CD version was quite a mess.

FoFP
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.