HW Walthamstow - I think I get in first this time

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Mon Jan 7 13:43:01 EST 2002

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 11:33:33AM -0000, Kevin Perry wrote:
> Well, I hadn't decided for certain whether I was going until about 6pm last
> night  but I'm glad I did - easily the best I've seen them for a couple of
> years.  To start with, they had a decent sound - at last!  The line-up was
> Dave , Huw, Alan, Simon (synths and violin) and Richard (drums and

Argh, I hope they've been taking soundboard recordings of
these recent shows - Huw, Simon and Alan (or is it Ali?) all
back in the fold!  I want to hear this!

Steve
P.S. Yes, I'm way the hell behind on my BOC-L mail...