Acid Daze II "Re-engineered"

Brian Coulthard Brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 8 15:45:31 EST 2002

Good Evening Mark
                 I would very much like a copy of the Acid Daze Leeds
gig I enjoyed them both greatly but my fading memory doent recall that
much about them.
I have a vg recording of the Camden gig I got from Bernard which I would
be happy to send you.
Thanks
Brian