HW: Chronicles book

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Tue Jan 8 19:38:39 EST 2002

Subject: Re: HW: Chronicles book

> >I would like to see a reprint of Kris' first book
>

> me too- lets see-  would it be the black with blue writing, the black with
> red writing, the red one in general, or a white one???
>
> one of the above is an original, and an imposter, I suspect....I think
it's
> the red one???

The original is Black with Red writing. I bought one of the very first ones
at I think Slough Secombe centre way back. If memory serves(which it rarely
does), it was the first night they had them to sell and I was pretty much
the first one to the little table she had set up! Kris signed it for
me("Hugs and kisse" and a smily face!) :)

Si