HW: Passports

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Wed Jan 9 01:41:42 EST 2002

Very good Hawkwind day today.  Amazon confirmed that the 1st album reissue
and Memos and Demos have shipped :-) And In Search of Space reissue
arrived :-))

And my Hawkwind passport arrived.  Anyone still waiting for theirs, I sent
off for it in October and it was posted (mailed) to me on 22nd December.  3
months turnaround time, but I'm in Las Vegas, so 2-3 months would be more
typical.  And that's with a UK tour and 2 one-off gigs thrown in the middle
of it to disrupt things.  I was pretty impressed that it was sent a mere 2
days after the Xmas Party - thank you Kris!

A question of etiquette, for those who already have HW passports.  Did you
sign them and/or complete the biographical info inside and on the back?
Which clone classification did you put yourself down as?  Do I require
energy field stabilisers?

Steve