HW: Passports

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 9 02:30:05 EST 2002

In a message dated 9/01/02 5:12:05 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
youless at LVCM.COM writes:

> A question of etiquette, for those who already have HW passports.  Did you
> sign them and/or complete the biographical info inside and on the back?
> Which clone classification did you put yourself down as?  Do I require
> energy field stabilisers?

Hi Moonglum!

I didn't write on mine at all.  And too was impressed with service when i got
mine thue ages ago.
Unfortunatly I think I left my passport behind when I was in Preston at a
friends house.
She has since moved and I have lost touch with her

I also have a quick question for Kris perhaps?- is it possible to get a
replacement??
I am happy to pay for any costs involved and can send a new photo if
necessary?
and I still remember my passport number if that helps.

Thanks
Elric