Extra tracks on CD's

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Wed Jan 9 07:36:08 EST 2002

Now I've finally educated myself after updating all general release HW
albums from vinyl to disc, I'm getting some nice surprises.

Track 4 from Lucky Leif (Making of Midgard?), different. A good quality
Sweet Mistress of pain, Cymbaline and Hurry on from the debut album. The 7x7
on the end of ISOS, sounds like Nik and Dave decided one day to go into the
studio and give the instrumental backing some serious vocal welly. Best
version I think I've heard. Not sure where Born to Go is from but it's
certainly a version I've heard before and Silver Machine is the standard hit
one.

I'm sure most of you know all this already, but I thought I'd share it
anyway. Doremi this afternoon, see what surprises that brings up. Makes the
working day fly by if you can get away with working with headphones on?

Eddie.Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.