HW: Re: Extra tracks on CD's

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Wed Jan 9 12:37:31 EST 2002

You're not the only one, Eddie, I'm moving slowly on this as well.
Cymballine is an excellent inclusion since I don't think it's available
(easily) elsewhere.  Just wish it was still possible to get the Griffin
ASAM reissue with the extra Charisma Tracks :-(

FWIW the best "extra" tracks, IMHO, are as follows:

1. Cymballine, 1st album: hard to get elsewhere.  Nice version too.
2. Motorhead, WOTEOT: the hard-to-find full version with Lemmy's vocals etc
3. It's So Easy, HOTMG: b-side to the original Psychedelic Warlords single
4. You Shouldn't Do That, Space Ritual: live version first released on
Roadhawks compilation.
5. Psychedelic Warlords, HOTMG: the original single edit, very nicely done
6. Brainbox Pollution, Doremi: b-side of original Psychedelic Warlords
single
6. Seven By Seven, ISOS: b-side of original Silver Machine single

For anybody who doesn't want/need to buy these album reissues, except to
get their hands on the rare extra tracks: all of the above, apart from
Cymballine, are also available on the still-obtainable Sonic Boom Killers
compilation, sometimes referred to as "Singles A's and B's"...

Steve