HW: Motorhead Ritual

Jez Dacombe Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Jan 9 16:32:05 EST 2002

Hi,
2 things sprung to mind from recent mails

1: WOTEOT CD was released on 2 labels, both of which contained Motorhead as a bonus.
    I gave away the non-Griffin version but still have the Griffin one.
    Are the MH versions identical on both ... hope so, or else I dropped a real clanger in giving the Dojo(?) one away.

2: Has anybody made any progress in tracking down the 70's HW footage shown on Top 10 Prog Rock last year?
    Didn't Dave B also say he was chasing it?
    To me this would take priority over any other CD / book etc etc

Jez