OFF: The dangers of Cosmic Rock

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Jan 9 20:24:27 EST 2002

master Keith:
>P.S.  Tunguska (1908) didn't actually hit the earth, but exploded about 4 or
>5 km above it I think.  But then, those 'impacts' actually widen the area of
>destruction and are more dangerous over land.  For the ocean (where the
>tsunamis are the real concern) I imagine that exploding fireballs are less
>damaging but not sure about that.  Although the reason that they didn't find
>anything big and heavy in the center of the Tunguska 'crater' wasn't just
>because of it not truly impacting...there's nothing in the center of the
>Barringer Crater in Arizona either and that thing actually hit.  The things
>just vaporize dontcha know.

ahh yes, but this one left parts  (evidence of threaded screw-type-thing,
and strange composition to the fragments, etc.)(but you don't see that on
the usual shows trying to obsure our brains)

thus the question:

1)troubled ship STEERED into safe region? (it made the turns) (I think
Comet was the next best plausible explan, if we have to ignore truth) (just
"acting up" sorry)(the shows are hard at work on the Cometary "shove", I
think)

2) exploded party POD leaves pieces?

don't believe the magazines and television

THEY ARE HERE

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SCIENTISTS HATE THE FACT THAT ALIENS SOMETIMES SWALLOW WHOLE AIRPLANES AND
PULL NASTY TRICKS ON HUMANITY LIKE CAUSING DEATH TO HUMANS (or ultrasonic
games of "hotseat" in the cockpit, not to mention frequent electronic
disturbances....flying in commercial airlines IS NOT as safe as they act
like it is....you could actually end up on another world with only your
brain hooked up to a mundane bio-machine) sidenote-  here in USA, it is
MOST LIKELY, that some commercial airliners were the unfortunate victims of
ALIEN ATTACK in retaliation for our efforts to try to "down" one of
theirs...it seems as though they occasionally (and unfortunately) failed to
differentiate between Civilian and Military airliners around the
1950's...(or did they?)

VISITERS FROM SPACE ARE ACTUALLY A VERY VERY VERY COMMON OCCURENCE

people hate that they are not here to talk (to anybody known, anyway, or
that we are told of) and scientists, like airline pilots, "work around the
problem" (hush hush)

The "Levelland Egg" was here- and it's enough