Extra tracks on CD's

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Thu Jan 10 03:53:12 EST 2002

I didn't realise the 7x7 was the Silver machine B side version. Just goes to
show how long it is since I listened to that on vinyl!

Space Ritual today.

-----Original Message-----
From: Moonglum .
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 09/01/02 12:37
Subject: HW: Re: Extra tracks on CD's

You're not the only one, Eddie, I'm moving slowly on this as well.
Cymballine is an excellent inclusion since I don't think it's available
(easily) elsewhere.  Just wish it was still possible to get the Griffin
ASAM reissue with the extra Charisma Tracks :-(

FWIW the best "extra" tracks, IMHO, are as follows:

1. Cymballine, 1st album: hard to get elsewhere.  Nice version too.
2. Motorhead, WOTEOT: the hard-to-find full version with Lemmy's vocals
etc
3. It's So Easy, HOTMG: b-side to the original Psychedelic Warlords
single
4. You Shouldn't Do That, Space Ritual: live version first released on
Roadhawks compilation.
5. Psychedelic Warlords, HOTMG: the original single edit, very nicely
done
6. Brainbox Pollution, Doremi: b-side of original Psychedelic Warlords
single
6. Seven By Seven, ISOS: b-side of original Silver Machine single

For anybody who doesn't want/need to buy these album reissues, except to
get their hands on the rare extra tracks: all of the above, apart from
Cymballine, are also available on the still-obtainable Sonic Boom
Killers
compilation, sometimes referred to as "Singles A's and B's"...

Steve

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:36:08 -0500, Jobson, Eddie <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET>
wrote:

>Now I've finally educated myself after updating all general release HW
>albums from vinyl to disc, I'm getting some nice surprises.
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.