Hawkestra footage / 70s memories

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Thu Jan 10 04:07:27 EST 2002

Me too. If anyone's got any stories about seeing the band onstage with the
likes of Stacia etc or even Calvert as I never saw him in a normal line up
only as a guest >1978. Is there anyone out there or does anyone know anyone
who went to the All Saints Hall or Isle of Wight apart from Tim Blake on the
door!

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Elmer
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 09/01/02 15:00
Subject: HW: Hawkestra footage / 70s memories

Hi all - does anyone know when the video footage of Hawkestra 2000 will
be released?
Presumably there are the usual legal arguments going on.....so no doubt
it will be
gathering dust in someone's loft / vault / garage somewhere for the next
30 years (like the Space Ritual
film).  If so what was the point of doing it?

Also - I'd like to see some posting of early 70s HW gig reviews /
ramblings etc ........there must be some of you
on the list!  Give us all the details!

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.