OFF: Cardiacs

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 10 11:49:50 EST 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:48:49 +0000, Nick Medford <nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:

>http://www.anyware.co.uk/japs/

>www.cardiacs.com

>http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/30/cardiacs.html

OK, well with a little help from Google I present a few more Cardiac-tastic
links and having trawled through this little lot I realise I must renew my
acquaintance with this band, and insist that you all do likewise. Here we
go:

Biographies (bit out of date):

http://www.geocities.com/mandiapple/Cardiacsintro.html
http://www.borderlinebooks.com/80s90s/c0003.html

Album reviews:

http://members.tripod.com/~keverteller/cardiacs.html (very thorough,
reviews of all the major releases)
http://www.lamcat.demon.co.uk/reviews/other/cardiacs.html
http://freespace.virgin.net/andy.thompson/reviewsc.htm

And finally:

http://www.gre.ac.uk/~ba024/cardiacs_ssport_mainpage.html

This last has scans of the infamous 1988 Sunday Sport (stupid British
tabloid "newspaper") article in which Tim and Sara Smith successfully
convinced some muck-raking journo that they were siblings having an
incestuous relationship. Utterly hilarious, shame the scans aren't better
quality, but a must-see nonetheless.

Enjoy!

NM