HW: St Albans, June 2, 1989 Mystery Track

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 10 15:00:40 EST 2002

Thanks for the info Stephan. That would probably explain it as I never got
on with Palace Springs. Unfortunately, my LP collection is gathering dust as
I don't have a phono preamp.

Mark

<snip>