SPLITTERSSSSSSSSSS

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 11 17:54:42 EST 2002

In a message dated 1/11/02 5:38:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM writes:

> I don't think anyone is uttering such blasphemies - if they do then I say
> burn em at the stake

 Oh, some have. I won't name names (actually, I don't remember who said it)

> Just saying if it aint with Dave in it - it aint Hawkwind

Oh, yes, I agree completely. Dave's is the vision and the guiding force
behind Hawkwind.

It just irks me something fierce when all, or, at least some, of the ex-Hawks
are dismissed as lacking talent.

Hawkwind is Dave, but it is/was also Richard, Ali, Simon(s), Harvey,
Jerry,Robert(RIP), Lemmy, Del, DikMik,Danny, Terry, Dave Anderson, John
Harrison, Adrian, Paul and everyone else (too many names!)

Ya can have yer favorite lineup, but no matter how ya slice it, it's still
Hawkwind!

Joe