SPLITTERSSSSSSSSSS

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 12 06:02:47 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/01/02 11:00:56 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
sskane at BIGPOND.NET.AU writes:

> I was here from day 1. I missed them. Probably couldn't be bothered reading
> the customary 963 posts. Why is it 963 posts a day? I dont understand.

"TEEHEE!!!" LoL - because in the beginning the elders of the tribe thought it
would cause an unbalance within the universal balance thereby allowing either
chaos or Law to gain an advantage over the other.
In their infinate wisdom they chose a 3 digit number that was a factor of 3
no matter how you broke it down.
They then passed this profoundly important job of keeping universal balance
onto us here at the HAWKWIND / boc list.
So, you see, my friends, this is much more than just a simple chat list.
Cherish it.