BOC-L Digest - 11 Jan 2002 to 12 Jan 2002 (#2002-12)

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sat Jan 12 06:54:20 EST 2002

Sheesh.

Mike B and Mike C, it's time for you guys to chill again and not fill up
the list with nonsense.

>   3. SPLITTERSSSSSSSSSS (22)

I invited Erik Schroeder to the BOC-L list since I saw he was into
Hawkwind from one of his posts on the e-Prog mailing list.  It's kind of
embarrassing for him to see BOC-L like this.

AND ... for those of you who may have forgotten, aren't Dave and Kris in
NEW ZEALAND?

Richard from Cranium might be able to fill us in on their travel status.

I'm not our list moderator but as a member in digest mode, I really
don't want to weed through a bunch of silliness.

Mike B and Mike C, you have more to offer than this.

Let's get back on track guys.

Thank you,

Karen