Hello Karen

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 12 07:33:35 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/01/02 10:23:26 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
kkusic at EXECPC.COM writes:

> I'm not our list moderator but as a member in digest mode, I really
> don't want to weed through a bunch of silliness.
>
> Mike B and Mike C, you have more to offer than this.
>
> Let's get back on track guys.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Karen

Hi Karen,

Apologies for leaving out the OFF in the subject line in a few emails.

I didn't realise Dave & Kris were still in New Zealand.  Hope they are having
a great holliday and succesful venue hunting trip.  That is the objective??

Potentially exciting stuff in the near future for all us here doon under.

Michael B