Hello Karen

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 12 08:12:15 EST 2002

In a message dated 12/01/02 11:35:38 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
sskane at BIGPOND.NET.AU writes:

> I offer to burn both of them.
>
> They do have big noses afterall. Witches always have big noses. It will
> prove they are witches if they have small noses too because it will be
> obvious they have had surgery to try to fool us into thinking they are not
> witches.  Witches can be very crafty like that so I prefer to burn everyone
> just incase. Never can be too careful.

I am not a witch - and I have an average size nose - so I can't be a witch
because we haven't thought of that crafty trick yet - I mean THOSE witches
haven't tried that trick yet.  Besides I won't loan you my lighter for this
one.