Stuff for Sale

Babylon Hythe dave.bunn at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Jan 12 11:01:05 EST 2002

Hello all,
            Lack of space/cash forces the sale of the following items,

Hawkwind Vinyl

LPS:
Space Ritual Vol2, Live dbl. Gatefold sleeve, Cat. No. APK8
PXR5 NO Sticker on rear, Cat. No. CDS4016
Live 79. Cat No. BRON527
Doremi Fasol Latido, Printed Inner, Cat No. UAG29364
Live at the Bottom Line, NY 1978, Side 1; Hassan & Sahba, Brainstorm,
Steppenwolf. Side 2; Highrise, Robot, Spirit of the age, Sonic Attack. This
has no catalogue number (surprise surprise!)
Roadhawks, Gatefold, with Poster Cat No. UAK29919
This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic. Gatefold, Cat No. SHARP022
The Chronicle of the Black Sword. Printed Inner. Cat No. SHARP033
Hawkwind, Gatefold sleeve. Cat No. LBS83348
Hawkwind Single Sleeve. Cat No.SLS50374
Zones, Pic Disc. Cat No. PSHARP014
Bring Me the Head of Yuri Gargarin. Cat No. DM002
Friends and Relations, Twice upon a Time. Cat No. SHARP107
Sonic Attack. Inc. printed lyrics sheet. Cat No. RCALP6004
Hall of the Mountain Grill. Printed Inner. Top right hand corner of sleeve
has been snipped off. Cat No. UALA328G
Levitation, BLUE VINYL. Cat No. BRON530
Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music. Girl on front version. Cat No. CDS4004

12 Inch Singles (all have Pic Sleeves):
Needle Gun. Cat No FLST032
Motorhead. Cat No. FLSEP205
Zarozonia Cat No. FLST033
Night of the Hawks (Earth Ritual Preview), Cat No. FLEP104
Hurry on Sundown, FLEP100
Sonic Assassins, FLEP101

10 Inch LP:
Independent days. Cat No. XSHARP019

7 Inch Singles:
Silver Machine Pic Disc. Cat No. UPP35381
Quark Strangeness and Charm. Cat No. CB305
Urban Guerilla Cat No. UP35566
Shot Down in the Night. Pic Sleeve. Cat No. BRO98
Motorway City. Pic Sleeve. Cat No. FLS025
Angels of Death  Pic Sleeve. Cat No. RCA137
Who’s Gonna Win the War. Pic Sleeve. Cat No. FLS209
Who’s Gonna Win the War. Pic Sleeve. Cat No. BRO109
Silver Machine. Cat No. 35381
The Psychedelic Warlords. Cat No. UP35715

Hawkwind Tour Programs:
Choose your Masques
Sonic Attack
Masters of the Universe (The Live ’79 Tour) (X2 one is in pieces, missing
one sheet)
’82 Tour
The Chronicle of the Black Sword
’83 or poss ’84 Tour
Hawklords, signed by Martin D(something)
Lyric Book, Purple cover

Posters:
In Search of Space, as sleeve Approx 18 inches square
Poster from a Canterbury show, signed by: Bob, Nik, DikMik and 2 others,
scan available if req.
Space Ritual, as sleeve, approx 18 inches square
Hawkwind and Pink Fairies at the Roundhouse, Pink and Dark Green on Light
green background
Levitation tour Poster

Friends etc. (all LPs):
Bob Calvert. Hype. Cat No. 1F0311
Dave Brock. Earthed to the Ground. Cat No. SHARP018
Bob Calvert. Test Tube Conceived. Cat No. DMLP1010
ICU. Pass Out. Cat No. RID002
ICU. Punkadelic Cat No. SHARP103
Steve Swindells. Fresh Blood. (Huw Lloyd-Langton, Nic Potter, Simon King)
Cat No. K50738
John Stevens Away. ‘Mazing Ennit’ (Inc Bob Calvert) Cat No. 6360141BD
Catherine Andrews. Fruits. (inc Nik Turner on 2 tracks) Poster Sleeve with
Lyrics. Cat No. PURRLP2

Friends etc 7 Inch Singles:
Bob Calvert. Lord of the Hornets. Black and White Sleeve Cat No. FLS204
ICU. Solitary Ashtray. Inc. printed lyric sheet. Cat No. RID001
Steve Swindells. Shot Down in the Night. Cat No. K11532

Tour Programs:
Motorhead, Ace of Spades tour
Motorhead, Iron Fist tour
Steve Hackett, ’81 tour
Whitesnake, Saints and Sinners Tour
Gillan, Double Trouble Tour
Phil Collins, No Jacket Required Tour
Marrilion, Script tour, Signed by all of the group
Slade, Slade on Stage tour
UFO, appears to be The Wild, the Willing and the innocent tour
Girlschool, Hit and Run tour
Gordon Giltrap, ’78 Autumn tour.
Max Webster, More of a hand out than program, with Flexi disc
Comic Relief,  The first one!
AC DC, For those about to Rock tour
Cheesecake magazine, ICU stuff and a Bob Calvert article

Posters:
Motorhead, the classic 3 on stage with the Bomber,
Motorhead, Iron fist tour, the 3 of them in armour brandishing swords etc
Zodiac Mindwarp, Tattooed Beat Messiah tour

Please mail offers to me off-list at dave.bunn at ntlworld.com
<mailto:dave.bunn at ntlworld.com>

(Please note, I did not see Phil Collins live! Someone brought me the
program as they knew that I collected them at that time. I repeat – I did
not EVER go to see Phil Collins)

 Thanks

                                                            Dave