HW: Where is ADRIAN PARR ????

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Jan 12 15:27:18 EST 2002

Hi folks

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and now
I am asking it again:

WHERE IS ADRIAN PARR ?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM ???

His WWW site was not updated since December 2000 !!!

For some of you who do not know who ADRIAN PARR is here's a short info:

- Creator of the HAWKEYE web-site and magazine
- Great Hawkwind fan
- friendly chap

I know him since 1988 (yes, 1988 !!). He visited me and Rainer Wangler in
1991 here in Germany and we made it to a coulple of gigs here (October 1991
tour).

1992 a couple of friends and me visited him in London and went to the
Hammersmith gig on 16.05.1992.

We (Adrian and me) exchanged hundreds of letters and later thousands of
e-mails. I received some very interesting tapes from him.
We stood in permanent e-mail contact.

The last time I had contact to him was on 29.12.2000 when I saw him in the
ASTORIA. He told me that he expected the BOOK to be released in February
2001. He was in a very good mood and could not await to see HAWKWIND this
evening

THIS WAS THE LAST TIME I HAD CONTACT TO ADRIAN

Does someone here know what happened to him ?

Here is his latest address:

Adrian Parr
6 Conifers Close
Teddington
Middlesex  TW11  9JG
ENGLAND

Maybe one of you guys who is living next to this address could check what
is going on there??

Maybe give him a phonecall or visit this address ??

Thanks in advance for doing this

Because I would really like to know what happened to a good friend and a
great HAWKWIND fan !!!!!!!!!

Bernhard