I'm a BIC fan man

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jan 12 16:19:55 EST 2002

Fruity...

Sorry, I think the Cardiacs discussion is already over.

:)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Does anyone out there have the vinyl-edition of Porcupine Tree's first
album (YHD) on Gates of Dawn...the one with the pseudo-cover of "Magnu"
called "Out?"  I'd really like to hear it, and there ain't no way I'm going
to pay $30 for one lousy track (I've got the rare OOP CD from long ago with
the Prince cover instead.).  SW has continually shown that he doesn't mind
pissing off music fans that aren't silly kollektors :) by issuing vinyl-only
things and then changing his mind.  One day it'll probably be on CD, but I'd
like to have it sooner.  Has anyone transferred it to digital (CDR) yet?  Or
is it up somewhere as an mp3?  Contact me privately...I'll trade anyone who
can get me a digital copy with something (unofficial) in return.  I only
really need the one track of course.