Helpful tips for BOC users - serious mail

IAN ABRAHAMS mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 13 05:16:47 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael W Blackman" <Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM>

> If you find non related topics bothersome to your inbox try this
>
> in the BOC registry
> http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=boc-l&A=1
>
> >>scroll down the page once you have arrived there <<
>
> you will see a check box that says >>> Other (messages with unknown topic)
>
> If you unselect this check box (( click on it so there is no arrow ))
>
> you will only recieve posts that are related eg: HW - BOC - ADMIN -
brain -
> NIK
>
> try it
>
> its easy - painless - and some will find that their tubes of preperation H
> will go much further thus saving money.... Whatever that means - I'm not
sure

Having gone the other way on this (ie used to get HW & Nik only and now get
the OFF stuff as well) shouldn't it really be that off-topic is for Space
Rock related discussion that doesn't fall into the above catergories. I've
certainly found some interesting stuff off-topic on PT, Farflung etc which
is nice to follow up on.

Ian