HW: Porcupine pastiche

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 13 18:16:38 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: K Henderson mailto:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU

> P.S.  Does anyone out there have the vinyl-edition of Porcupine Tree's
first
> album (YHD) on Gates of Dawn...the one with the pseudo-cover of
"Magnu"
> called "Out?"  I'd really like to hear it, and there ain't no way I'm
going

Good gracious me.   So it is!    And I've never listened to it since I
also have the CD and didn't realise there was a change in the
tracklisting!     I do feel ashamed now.   Thank you for pointing that
out!    Sadly I can't do you a CDR so I'll have to leave that to other
folk with more technical expertise than I have.

jill