OFF: SPACEROCK: Farflung

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jan 14 02:12:04 EST 2002

:)

Hey...Was just looking around to see if I could find any notice of where the
Farflung CD might be available...if Rudy was telling me the truth, it should
be out by now.

Anyway, on www.falcata-galia.com it mentions that he's worked out a deal to
get his releases into Borders.  So maybe they'll be available in various
places around the states that way?  Nothing more about when the actual
release date is/was.

On another note, I saw a listing for a copy of Belief Module at this store
here in Wuppertal, Germany.
http://www.cybercd.de/en

Grakkl (FAA)

ObLP: Juneau - Space Is Hot

P.S.  Could somebody post the dates for the Think Progressive fests at B.
Herzberg and K. Cornberg this year?  Andreas?  "waiting for the
takeoff...waiting for the show..."