Mr Beardy's Quim...not cloning around

Tim ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Thu Jan 17 18:50:55 EST 2002

I think the point (IMO)is that there is room for more than 1 space-rock band
in this universe,and i don't think that MQB can be considered a Hawkwind clone.
Much as both the Rolling Stones & The Beatles used the same basic musical influences
and ended up with two different sounds...but 1 was not a clone of the other. while both
H & MQB use the same (genre,style,type??) of musical backgrounds,just because
one came first,and pretty much invented the sound,i think MQB uses that to go
into a different (place,space,universe??).and while i'm babbling here,i would like to thank
everyone who turned me on to MQB in the first place,having never heard of them 'til
i got Boc-l-d.
tim
ps:for another style of space music,listen to some of Chopin done played on piano only