HW: Hawkwind_Moorock Moments

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Jan 18 03:58:11 EST 2002

What an excedlingly interesting book. I think I'll understand it better on the
second reading. I have all but the Corums, Count Brass, and the Elrics in the
omnibus editions:) Good stuff, all of it. I'm slowly working on the collection.
I've Corum & Elric in separate books. Good reading all. Gloriana is really
weird.I've another fairly new one that I've spaced the title to, a start of a
trilogy? Recommended reading from my viewpoint:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace