Mr Beardy's Quim

Erik Schroeder Erik_Schroeder at GS.SHI.COM
Fri Jan 18 11:14:24 EST 2002

We will be recording soon. I will keep everyone updated.

 Captain Mikel Anubis

Cosmic BrotherHood of Ra       Temple of Isis

International Fellowship of Isis

I live by the Divine Order of Ma'at, the Sacred Principles upon which ISIS
Herself created the Planet Earth.

Ankh Udja Seneb!!!

Well your using all the right buzzwords, where can I get a CD?

--
Doug Bates

If that is what you crave then you might like the Cosmic BrotherHood of Ra