OFF: Farflung

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jan 18 11:30:01 EST 2002

>Keith - What label did you say you thought was supposed to be releasing a
>new Farflung? I just got a message from John Perez at Liquid Sound Records
>that he'll be releasing a new (as yet untitled) Farflung CD in June.
>
>Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)
>Aural Innovations Space Rock E-Zine & Radio
>http://Aural-Innovations.com

Falcata-Galia, with one of those funny little hooks on the bottom of the
'c', so it's pronounced (I assume), Fall-SAH-ta Galia.

www.falcata-galia.com  It's cat. # 18 on the label I remember.

Rudy, the labelowner, just posted to RMP actually a day or two ago, about
starting a e-zine (or possibly print as well) about experimental,
progressive, etc. music in Eastern Europe.  He's big into that
scene...wasn't sure though if he were interested in bringing Eastern music
west, or Western music east.  Perhaps both.

I think the label is somehow related to Transparency, the one that released
the Nik Turner TG Friends & Relations that features Farflung of course.

Keith

P.S.  It isn't the Myth of Solid Ground they're releasing is it?  (Well,
that obviously has a title, so perhaps not.)  Are they a US label?