Steve Swindell

Brian Coulthard Brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 18 14:17:54 EST 2002

Hello
     I got the LP many years ago it is a sub Springsteen style sound. I
must admit to quite liking it it has a rather good studio version of
shot down in the night on it and althouth it is  a long time since I
listened to it the title track sticks in my mind as being quite good
Brian