OFF: New CD sale

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jan 18 19:03:57 EST 2002

Hi Folks...

Well, I'm broke again, and so I need to sell off some of my trading stock.
But then, I haven't been doing very much trading with these lately, so...of
course, if you've got anything you think I might be interested, I would
consider such a trade.  If not, prices are listed below.

Please specify if you wish to have jewel boxes sent, discount on postage if
you go without.  If you ask for a 2CD thing or something unusual, we'll work
out the best way to handle it.

Of course, respond off-list (henderson.120 at osu.edu)
Send mailing address.  Personal check or well-concealed cash.  Foreign
currencies - check with me.

Grakkl (FAA)

Space/Psych/Post-Rock:

Amorphis  -Tuonela - Excellent psychedelic metal with melodic lines from
Finland, $7
Asteroid #4 - Apple Street EP - more 60s retro psych than "Introducing...", $5
Butterworth & Moorcock - The Time of the Hawklords (paperback book) -
average copy, some yellowing of pages, $3
Jim DeRogatis - Kaleidoscope Eyes (larger paperback book, 2nd edition,
different cover) - 272 p. book on Psychedelic Music from 60s to 90s,
sections on Hawkwind, Pink Floyd, Yes (!?), Krautrock, Beatles, 90s bands,
West Coast, etc., $8 plus $1 extra for shipping
Escapade - Due to A Faulty Premonition - Six lengthy improv psych jams,
light scratches, $6
Faust - IV - The krautrock classic, near mint, Caroline distribution/Virgin
release, $7
Flotilla - Flotilla - modern poppy electronic works, Sky Cries Mary
labelmates, $5
Guru Guru - Live '98 (2xLP) (gatefold, all but two tracks from the 1998
material on the 3CD box release, great reunion show w/ Genrich, Suzuki,
Karoli, others guesting), $12 + extra $1 shipping
Hawkwind - Psychedelic Warlords (Cleo comp., decent enough), $6
Hawkwind - Hall of the Mountain Grill - Remastered version in jewel box,
unplayed but with some minor surface scratching from original shipment, $10
Hawkwind - The 1999 Party Live (2xCD) - 2nd Edition, same as the original
but without outside box, unplayed/mint, $14
Hawkwind - Complete '79 (2XCD) - Vol. 1 of Voiceprint's Collector series,
cracked jewel box/otherwise near mint, $10
Hopewell - The Curved Glass (a little better than Flaming Lips/Mercury Rev
IMHO), $6
Into the Abyss - The Feathered Snake (band-issued CDR edition) -
interesting gothic-flavored, proggy psych rock from Greece, unplayed, $7
Komeda - The Genius of Komeda - Swedish fun pop group with strong kraut
tendencies, $6
Komeda - What Makes It Go? - Fun, sugary pop-flavored, krautrock-inspired
Swedish group with lovely female vocals, $5
Melting Euphoria - Upon the Solar Winds - Second album, one of their better
efforts, light scratches, $6
The Phoebe Cates - Turn on the Phantom - (legit.) CD alone, without inserts
(will send image files for you to print yourself), nice space rock/
shoegazery mix from NE Ohio, $5
Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways (C&S US edition) - with Stars Die,
edited Moonloop, near mint, $8
Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways (Delerium UK edition) - w/o Stars
Die, sealed, $10
Porcupine Tree - Signify (Ark 21 US edition) - same as the others, but with
B&W interior booklet, near mint/small cut in jewel box, $8
Sabine - Sabine - DC-area experimental post-rock band, water damage to
booklet, $3
Salaryman - Karoshi - very modern hyperkinetic/electronic postrock with
lots of spaciness, near mint, $6
777 - System 7.3 (2xCD) - Fire & Water - one techno = ick; one space/ambient
= cool, $10
Adrian Shaw - Head Cleaner - solo work by HW/Frond great, with Watts,
Saloman, House guesting, $7
Sky Cries Mary - A Return to the Inner Experience - Seattle modern-space
collective, $6
Sky Cries Mary - Seeds CD-EP - the Seattle modern space combo's swan song
(4 great! tracks, plus CDVideo track), near mint, $6
The Spacious Mind - Cosmic Minds at Play - Wonderful improv/krautrockish
psychedelia, $9
Squonk Opera - Bigsmorgasbordwunderwerk - odd Pittsburgh-based
progressive/performance art group, $4
SubArachnoid Space - Endless Renovation - San Francisco imrov psych rock a
la Escapade, $7
Nik Turner - Prophets of Time - zero continuity hodge-podge, $5
Verve - A Storm in Heaven - UK shoegazer classic, $7
Walk on Water - High Fi - Detroit blue collar rock with some some definite
spacerock and stoner leanings, $6
Yume Bitsu - Auspicious Winds - drifty post-rock/shoegazery outfit from
Pac-Northwest, minor scratches, $5

Others: (for any two you select from the above, you can have 50% off one of
these below - I'll honor those you choose that someone else has already
snagged, that is if you manage to claim for yourself at least one thing
from the above)
Blue Oyster Cult - Heaven Forbid $4
The Buck Pets - To The Quick (grundgey band from Dallas) $4
Deep Purple - Purpendicular (Recent work w/ Morse) $3 (used) $5 (sealed)
Edith - A Space Between Ever and Never - like iQ with lousy drummer, $5
fIREHOSE - Flyin' the Flannel $4
It Bites - Once Around the World EP - Hillage-produced poppy prog-metal, $5
Jadis - More than Meets the Eye (neo-prog) $6
Marillion - Clutching at Straws $5
Marillion - B-Sides Themselves (UK) $7
Marillion - Real to Reel (UK) $7
Marillion - The Thieving Magpie - first disc only...various Fish material, $4
Mother Love Bone (pre-Pearl Jam) - Self-titled 2CD $6
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime $4
Strontium 90 - Police Academy (The Police & Gong's Mike Howlett) $5
Roger Taylor - Happiness? (Queen drummer/guitarist/vocalist) $6
TNR - The Chessboard (Hammill-ish Italian band) $6
Treponem Pal - Aggravation (nasty French band) $4
UFO - Walk on Water (Reunion album w/ Schenker/Mogg/Way) $5

US Domestic Shipping - $1 for 1st, $1 additional up to $3 max (unlimited #)
- specify w/ or w/o jewel boxes (cut Shipping by 50% for w/o)
For Overseas or Canada - write to work out payment/shipping

All CDs appear to be playable without concern of skipping, but I will try to
check those I send out and have any suspicion about.