HW: Damned by the curse of Damned

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Sun Jan 20 06:03:26 EST 2002

Subject: Re: HW: Damned by the curse of Damned

> > >7. Mountain
> >
> > I'll have to pass here, I wouldn't know a member of Mountain if I saw
> > one busking on my doorstep. (did they do "Nantucket Sleighride"?)

Mountain can also be linked via the Ant-Bee connection. Mountains current
bassist is Ritchie Scarlett, who played bass on the Area51 Alice Cooper
Group Reunion show(Featuring Neal Smith, Mike Bruce and Glen Buxton Of Alice
Cooper). Neal and Mike Both played on the Ant-Bee album, which featured
Harvey.

Also  on the album `Lunar Music`, for reference:

Daevid Allen(Gong)
Bunk Gardener, Don Preston, Jimmy Carl Black, Roy Estrada, Jim Sherwood
(Mothers/Zappa)
Mike Bruce, Neal Smith, Glen Buxton, Dennis Dunaway(Original Alice Cooper
Group)
Harry Williamson (Mother Gong)
Harvey Bainbridge.

The Album I Refered too on the Hendrix connection, now I`ve woken up
properly, is actually the Bruce Cameron album `Midnight Daydream` which
features Billy Cox, Buddy Miles, Ant-Bee, and Mike Bruce. Thus
Hendrix-Cameron-Antbee-Harvey.

Is that the one you expected?

Si