HW: Damned by the curse of Damned

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Jan 20 06:25:55 EST 2002

Oh god, there's always one who can't take a joke, isn't there.

Leslie West *used* to be so fat he couldn't play guitar any more.  I *know*
he's slimmed down a lot over the last few years.  I'm *very* glad for him -
I hope it means he can carry on playing guitar for many years to come.

But everyone remembers him as "the fat fella out out of Mountain".

Hence the humour in the joke.

Alternatively, I'll just go and have a beer with Larry in "The Restingplace
For People Whose Remarks Weren't Taken In The Light-hearted Spirit They Were
Intended Bar,Astoria, Queens, NYC".

Jeez Steven, lighten up.  It's only (oh, err, 11:20) on a Sunday morning
here and I've got a bastard of a hangover.

Next I'll start doing the "Focus Tribute Band" joke.

After a creditable stab at "Sylvia", I asked the guitarist; "Are you
knackered man?"
He replied; "No, I'm Jan Akkerman!"

Cheers,

Rich.