HW: Damned by the curse of Damned

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Jan 20 18:37:43 EST 2002

Hi guys, I've just got in and read a few emails.

I've apologised to Steven (off list, natuarally), and I just kicked off in
what was meant to be a light hearted way.

Sorry for any offense taken.  (I thought maybe Steven was Leslie's next door
neighbour or something!!!!)

Anyway, lots of love to all,

Cheers,

Rich.