HW: Damned by the curse of Green-pea Soup

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 20 23:53:20 EST 2002

In a message dated 1/20/02 5:25:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK writes:

> > links, but was Hillage on the live T. Bells mentioned? and, is the Live
> > T-Bells something you really need if you already have the orig?
>
> And, do you really need the orig. if you've seen The Exorcist?
>
> :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rich.

Ha, actually, that's my least favorite part! don't know if it was intended to
sound "evil" when he recorded that part...but i never really saw how it
connects to the rest of the album (well...side one, anyway...), it being such
a happy, new-agey type of theme.

Chuck