HW: Passport holders festival - o sweet jesus the pain

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 21 17:32:41 EST 2002

Dunno if it helps but when I replied yesterday (almost as soon as the
message appeared since I happened to be on-line at the time) I must have
done so before the official form was created because I found that
clicking on the appropriate button just opened up a mail window.   The
address the mail went to was festival at hawkwind.org.uk.    Since then
I've filled in the official web form as well, just in case my initial
mailing is deemed  unacceptable, but you could always trying sending an
email to that address.

Alternatively I could fill in the form for you on your behalf.   It just
asks for Name Address Phone Number Email address shoe size species
genotype eye colour dna profile ........

(ok I made the last few up but since you don't need to answer all the
questions it does ask I could easily submit it for you)
cheers
jilll
Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk>