HW: Damned by the curse of Green-pea Soup

Tue Jan 22 14:08:21 EST 2002

well, including illegal stuff, there's
Tubular Bells - original CD/anniversary CD/remastered CD/SACD/the remixed
thing in the 'Boxed' box set/ I think another proper one floating around
somewhere/mini-disc presumably.
Tubular Bells - live version on the 'Exposed' set/a bootleg CD I have which
is the right thing but not recorded where and when it say on the sleeve/ my
tape of the QEH premiere performance/my tape of the Second House TV
broadcast/about half the Second House TV broadcast on video tape/orchestral
Tubular Bells CD/ my tape of the live Orchestral Tubular Bells performance
from wherever it was courtesy of the BBC
Tubular Bells 2 - the CD/the bootleg live CD/the official video of the live
CD/the official DVD of the live CD
Tubular bells 3 - CD, DVD
Millennium Bell
Some DVD performance of Millennium Bell live in Germany I think
and so it goes on...and on....and on....and on - just don't ask!! - I've
given up now......I'm all 'belled out' - I used to love that stuff.
Andy G.
P.S. I've left the thread intact for us saddos who want to keep all this
stuff in one piece. I'll get me coat..................