AW: Hawkwind query

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 23 09:12:44 EST 2002

In a message dated 24/01/02 12:27:54 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

> Ah well. I thought we'd tracked down someone who'd been at Harlow 1974
> who said there'd been a power cut. Since that's not on the tape, the
> conclusion was that it was 1973.
>
> There was also something about Nik falling off the stage dressed in a
> frog costume but I don't remember how that affects the debate.
>
> Never a dull moment...

If it was a realistic frog suit there may be a squidging sound as he hit the
deck depending how close the guy who was recording the event was to the stage
or perhaps the crunching of a saxaphone??

Interesting stuff tho - cheers