Hawkwind Tour supporters bus?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 23 09:20:52 EST 2002

In a message dated 24/01/02 12:39:01 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

> Sp does anyone have any idea of costs per day to run a bus? How many
> people could be accomodated? Can anyone get numbers from the band? How
> many people here would be interested in principle if the economics
> matched or were cheaper than normal hotel or travel costs?

Sounds like a groovy idea - I would be in that - once all relavent data was
gathered and it was shown to be viable option.
I can sleep anywhere - nee problems and if theres beer involved then even
easier

perhaps a tent could be arranged or individuals could bring their own ??? for
those days when there is time to setup and the local camping grounds could be
invaded???