SLOTERDIJK: Update 1/23/02

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Wed Jan 23 22:11:43 EST 2002

Hello friends,
It has been quite awhile since I wrote an update on my activities and
SLOTERDIJK.

Here is a quick summation to inform all that I am alive, well, happy and
still creating music.

1) I became engaged on New Years eve to the one woman whom I have loved
for 13 years.  Maria is not only my inspiration, but will now be
assisting me with creative projects, most immediately, the artwork for
the forthcoming CD project; due out in Spring or Summer.
She is a beautiful & brilliant Doctor of Psychology. As time goes by, I
am sure any supporters of Sloterdijk will come to recognize and admire
her work.

I am happier than at any time, and I hope this bliss will be evident in
the new body of work.

2)  The New CD: So far, there are four new cuts, 3 out of the four are
quite heavy and guitar oriented. Those of you that prefer the harder
side of Sloterdijk will hopefully enjoy these tunes.  Another is
acoustic, multi layered, and features organ and sitar effects.

3) 'Hawkzine', published in Eppstein Germany, number 61, featured a
review of last year's "Uranium Zone" CD. Thank You Dietrich and Wilma
for the kind words. I consider your characterization of me as an
"absolute perfectionist" a real compliment.

4) New Equipment:

Dan Electro 'Sitar Swami'  & 'Grilled Cheese'
(thank you Maria!)

Casio CTK 451

Behringer Eurorack MX 602A submixer

I have also dug out my 'Crybaby', and am beginning to utilize wah and
slide into new compositions. Many of you have seen or heard me using a
stainless steel butterknife in the past. I am now using a proper glass
slide.

Question for the Audience:

Sloterdijk is seeking the following:

Does anyone have or know how to obtain video footage of our shows at the
following events?

Hamburg Hawkfest, 2000

The Mandelbrot Sets: Hartford Ct. summer 2000

Thanks to all for your support over the last 3.5 years. Sloterdijk is
alive and well!!!!!

Peace to all.....Mike Burro

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk