Damned By The Curse of Japan (1975 Live LP warped and melted)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Jan 24 16:37:16 EST 2002

dear fellow Kollektors (or however you spell that)

I always pray to (the force of human creation) to please, please, deal me
"liveable blows" for my earthly foul disgusting vomitous human-ness,,,,(and
all that can mean)

I am actually QUITE PLEASED to be happily able to report to those fellow LP
collecters on this list that had heard me tell of finding a copy of
"Hawkwind Live In London 1975" ,,,,

that it came -

and it was - (are you ready?) nothing more than a copy of UNDISCLOSED FILES
that the store in Japan had stuck a label on saying it is 1975.....

someone had told me to lower my dosage on this list prior to it's arrival
and I did the exact opposite of course and good thing I did-  I just laughed

I will, of course, put a needle on it (to check it), before I throw it in
with my other 20-odd leftover copies.....

I imagine a few of you will enjoy this post

ENJOY!!!  have a beer!!!

mike c